Оценка Эффективности Транспортных Проектов: Опыт И Проблемы
[Transport project appraisal: Experience and problems]
AbstractThis article considers approaches, prevalent in the world, to appraisal of large-scale investment projects aimed at construction of transport systems. The approaches are classed as microeco-nomic evaluation, multi-criteria evaluation, and macroeconomic evaluation. Problems of appli-cability of specific propositions of these approaches to the Russian reality are discussed.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 34096.
Date of creation: Oct 2011
Date of revision:
инвестиционный проект; анализ затрат и результатов; многокритериальная оценка; макроэкономическая оценка; железнодорожный транспорт;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L92 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Railroads and Other Surface Transportation
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- O22 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-PPM-2011-10-22 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baumol, William J & Bradford, David F, 1970. "Optimal Departures from Marginal Cost Pricing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 265-83, June.
- Paul J. Gertler & Sebastian Martinez & Patrick Premand & Laura B. Rawlings & Christel M. J. Vermeersch, 2011. "Impact Evaluation in Practice," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2550.
- White, Howard, 2009. "Some Reflections On Current Debates In Impact Evaluation," 3ie Publications 2009-1, International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie).
- Weitzman, Martin L., 1998. "Why the Far-Distant Future Should Be Discounted at Its Lowest Possible Rate," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 201-208, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.