Is there room for shared cars in Italy? Considerations from some recent experiences
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 33100.
Date of creation: 01 Sep 2011
Date of revision:
car sharing; sustainable mobility; transport policy; urban mobility; peer to peer car sharing;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Systems - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-SOC-2011-09-16 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2011-09-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shaheen, Susan & Cohen, Adam P. & Chung, Melissa, 2008. "North American Carsharing: A Ten-Year Retrospective," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt8jg510td, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.