Corporate Governance. Case Studies
AbstractThis paper pretends to do a theoretical approach of Corporate Governance, having as support some case studies about companies like Coca-Cola, Nokia, Microsoft, and Amazon.com. The methodology adopted for this work is based in information from these companies available in their websites and annual reports. I concluded that both companies show the corporate governance components according to their core business and their environmental business.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 3120.
Date of creation: 18 Apr 2007
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Other
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Social Responsibility
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-12 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.