Analiza inițiativelor de promovare a integrării financiare la nivelul Uniunii Economice și Monetare
[Analyzing European Initiatives for Sustaining Financial Integration within EMU]
AbstractThe scope of the present paper is to point out the general relevant European policy initiatives designed to sustain financial integration within the Economic and Monetary Union((EMU) member states. We structured our research on two chapters, as follows: the first one studies the main barriers affecting this process while the second analyze the major actions aimed at increasing the degree of financial integration of EMU markets. Our concluding remark outline that the reform of financial services is a key pillar of European growth and an essential complement to fiscal consolidation and structural change.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 30153.
Date of creation: 07 Apr 2011
Date of revision:
financial integration; reform fatigue; MiFID; Miniane index; economic and monetary union.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- P11 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jacques Miniane, 2004. "A New Set of Measures on Capital Account Restrictions," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(2), pages 4.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.