Dezvoltarea şi perfecţionarea relaţiei inovaţie – capital intelectual – cerinţă a performanţei organizaţionale în firmele româneşti
AbstractIn a knowledge economy, innovation is the competitiveness key and the acquisition and dissemination of knowledge in social systems is the result of collaboration between individuals and communities of interest. Managers can not measure the innovative capacity of the organization, but they may improve his performance. Managers can improve the rate and quality of innovation and competitiveness on the market. Intellectual capital through its three forms - human capital, organizational capital and structural capital, it makes organizational performance. The purpose of this article is to highlight the relationship between innovation, intellectual capital and organizational performance.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 29889.
Date of creation: 20 Jan 2011
Date of revision: 27 Apr 2011
innovation; entrepreneurship; human capital; intellectual capital; structural capital; performance.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-05-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-IPR-2011-05-07 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-KNM-2011-05-07 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statistics
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.