Generalisation of Samet's (2010) agreement theorem
AbstractWe develop a framework that allows us to reproduce the generalised agreement theorem of Samet (2010), and extend it to models with a non-partitional information structure, while highlighting the features that distinguish the result from the classic theorems found in the literature. Furthermore, we produce results that are similar to Samet’s with some modified assumptions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 29067.
Date of creation: 23 Feb 2011
Date of revision:
Agreeing to disagree; knowledge; common knowledge; belief; information; epistemic logic;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bonanno, Giacomo & Nehring, Klaus, 1998.
"Assessing the truth axiom under incomplete information,"
Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 3-29, July.
- Klaus Nehring & Giacomo Bonanno, 2003. "Assessing The Truth Axiom Under Incomplete Information," Working Papers, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics 973, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Giacomo Bonanno & Klaus Nehring, . "Assessing The Truth Axiom Under Incomplete Information," Department of Economics, California Davis - Department of Economics 97-03, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Dov Samet, 2006.
"Agreeing to disagree: The non-probabilistic case,"
321307000000000536, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bacharach, Michael, 1985. "Some extensions of a claim of Aumann in an axiomatic model of knowledge," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 167-190, October.
- Tarbush, Bassel, 2011. "Agreeing to disagree with generalised decision functions," MPRA Paper 29066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert J Aumann, 1999. "Agreeing to Disagree," Levine's Working Paper Archive 512, David K. Levine.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.