Fonduri Structurale - valoare adăugată şi costuri
[Structural Funds - value added and costs]
AbstractThis present article proposes to advance the general framework of the Economical and Social Cohesion Policy promoted by the EU. It presents the main instruments and outlines used to promote this policy. Analyzing the effects produced by Structural Funds, both positive and negative, on other countries, it helps us to form a clear image on the impact of the Cohesion Policy. Both added value and costs are illustrated on countries with advanced experience in structural assistance. These are being sustained by case studies, reports and analyses. Even though the assessements made in Romania’s case as concerns the Structural Funds, for both present and future, are encouraging, these have to be approached with an ample attention because Romania has many steps to follow in order to improve the implementation process.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 28151.
Date of creation: 14 Jan 2011
Date of revision:
Structural Funds; Cohesion Policy; value added; grant application;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-30 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Susanu, Monica, 2008. "Romanian Pattern in Absorption and Management of European Structural Funds : A Critical Analysis," MPRA Paper 11095, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Oct 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.