Adaptación de la Ley de Cooperativas del País Vasco a las Normas Internacionales de Contabilidad(Apuntes para una nueva configuración del régimen del capital en las Sociedades Cooperativas)
[Adjustment of the Law of Cooperative societies of the Basque Country to the International Procedure of Accounting (Notes for a new configuration of the regime of the capital in the Cooperative Societies)]
AbstractThe Basque Legislation of cooperative societies sends to the free decision of every society in order that the bylaws could foresee the existence of contributions to share capital not eligible, but refundable for decision of the cooperative society, allowing to assess, this way, the contributions of the associates as own resource. With the modification of the Law one has tried to adapt only the text to the NIC 32 and not to introduce the longed measurements to facilitate the funding of the cooperative companies with own funds.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 2668.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision: 2006
Procedure of accounting and funding of the cooperative societies;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- J54 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Producer Cooperatives; Labor Managed Firms
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2007-04-21 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-04-21 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.