[The Fate of Keynesianism in the 21 century]
AbstractAbstract: Professor Zhang Weiying believes that the Keynesianism can’t provide the answer to solve the crisis of 2008; if the economy can be expanded as long as stimulating the demand, we have long entered the communist society. He advocates stepping up the production through the Property System and the Incentive Mechanism in the angle of the Austrian School. Meanwhile, the Nobel Economics Prize winner Paul Krugman's "the return of depression on economics and the crisis of 2008" conveys the core concept of "the return of depression on economics", which, precisely, is the idea of the revival of the Keynesianism.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 26199.
Date of creation: Jun 2009
Date of revision: Jul 2009
Publication status: Published in Journal of Southwest University for Nationalities ISSN1004-3926.Vol.30(2009): pp. 186-188
Key words: effective demand; neo-liberalism; depression economics.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- B24 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist; Scraffian
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.