An Analysis of Expansion and Relocation Sites for Major League Soccer
AbstractThis research develops a model of optimal locations for Major League Soccer teams and investigates the important underlying factors.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 25742.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
soccer; MLS; regression; probit; demand; location;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilbert, Christopher L, 1989. "LSE and the British Approach to Time Series Econometrics," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 108-28, January.
- Klein, Benjamin, 1995. "The economics of franchise contracts," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 2(1-2), pages 9-37, October.
- Daniel, Rascher & Matt, Brown & Mark, Nagel & Chad, McEvoy, 2009. "Where did National Hockey League Fans go During the 2004-2005 Lockout?: An Analysis of Economic Competition Between Leagues," MPRA Paper 25804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.