Issues in Infrastructure Development Today: The Interlinkages
AbstractBrings out the issues in infrastructure development in India linking market failure, policy, regulation, and privatisation in India c. 2000. Is the lead article in the India Infrastructure Report
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 24427.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
India; infrastructure; regulation; market-structure; coordination; state-failure; subsidies;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- O2 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raju , K. V. & Gulati, Ashok & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, 2003. "Innovations in irrigation financing," MSSD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sebastian Morris & Samir Barua & Jayanth Varma, 2010. "Reform of the Fiscal and Subsidy Regime for the Petroleum Sector," Working Papers id:2642, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.