Stochastic simulation of econometric models: installation procedures and user's instructions
AbstractThis manual describes the input requirements and the installation procedures of the program for stochastic simulation of econometric models, announced in Econometrica, volume 46, number 1, (January 1978). This program is available on magnetic tape, including samples (Klein-I and Klein-Goldberger models) and installation procedures under the operating system VM-370/CMS; format and contents of the tape are briefly described. The input data sets and the final printed output of the stochastic simulation of the Klein-I model are displayed.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 24173.
Date of creation: 1978
Date of revision:
Stochastic simulation; econometric models; user's manual; installation procedure;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klein, Lawrence R, 1969. "Estimation on Interdependent Systems in Macroeconometrics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(2), pages 171-92, April.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Ciriani, Tito A. & Corsi, Paolo, 1976. "Generation and testing of pseudo-random numbers to be used in the stochastic simulation of econometric models," MPRA Paper 24172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1976. "Divergences in the results of stochastic and deterministic simulation of an Italian non linear econometric model," MPRA Paper 21287, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1978. "A Program for Stochastic Simulation of Econometric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 235-36, January.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Doret, Remi, 1978. "Ven der Giessen's reordering algorithm in the program for stochastic simulation of econometric models," MPRA Paper 24880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calzolari, Giorgio, 1979. "Stochastic simulation experiments on Model 5 of Bonn University," MPRA Paper 24456, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.