Déterminants du développement du porte-monnaie électronique: Analyse Théorique et empirique: l’exemple Moneo
[Electronic wallet development determinants:Theoretical and empirical analysis: Moneo in France]
AbstractThis work exposes the nature of electronic money and analyses the development potential of the French experience Moneo. Our study shows the unsufficient capacity of the model itself to reach 500 million transactions, seen as a mature market.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 23453.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Electronic money; electronic purse; France;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anthony M. Santomero & John J. Seater, 1996.
"Alternative monies and the demand for media of exchange,"
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 942-964.
- Santomero, Anthony M & Seater, John J, 1996. "Alternative Monies and the Demand for Media of Exchange," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 942-60, November.
- Anthony M. Santomero & John J. Seater, 1995. "Alternative Monies and the Demand for Media of Exchange," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania 96-08, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Pippow Ingo & Schoder Detlef, 2002. "The Demand for Stored Value Payment Instruments," Microeconomics, EconWPA 0204002, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.