دور سوق الأوراق المالية فى تنمية الادخار فى مصر
[Role of the Egyptian securities market on saving development]
AbstractThis thesis studies the role of the Egyptian securities market on saving development.It`s divided into two sections.section one studies the natural and importance of securities market through defining both the capital and securities markets ,determining the requirements of setting up stock market.then its studies the relation between securities market and some aggregate variables in the economy and its position in both the classical and the modern theory.the thesis goes on to studies the factors affecting the stock market performance. the importance of this market and the relation between saving and securities market.then it sheds lights on the securities in both the Egyptian and the global capital markets .section two focuses on the role of the Egyptian securities market on saving development during (1982-2000).so it studies the Egyptian securities market development.then it evaluate the role of both the primary and secondary markets on saving development during the period under review. Finally the thesis explains and recommends some policies in order to activate the Egyptian market. it also analyzes more particularly some guiding principles to develop and activate the role of both the primary and secondary markets on saving development .
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 2317.
Date of creation: Mar 2002
Date of revision: Mar 2007
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2007-03-24 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-CSE-2007-03-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MAC-2007-03-24 (Macroeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.