Innovation and Risk Management
AbstractAlways, anytime, we speak about innovation, that it occurs in our live, firms, countries and regions. The innovation is very important for survive of any firm, any entrepreneur, any country and any region in world market due to their speed evolution. This paper has as objective to approach the relationship between Innovation and Risk Management. We concluded that the relationship between innovation and risk management will exist always whereas we are continuing to live in global world that it originated a global market in all economic sectors. And for any firm, any entrepreneur, any country or any region that wants to survive in this world or market it need to do a risk management that consist in to innovate, and so can reduce the uncertainty relatively their contextual environment that affect a determined activity and consequently that is affecting their performance.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 2277.
Date of creation: 15 Mar 2007
Date of revision:
Innovation; Risk; Risk Management;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M29 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Other
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Other
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-03-24 (Business Economics)
- NEP-INO-2007-03-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-RMG-2007-03-24 (Risk Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.