Legal aspects of electronic commerce
AbstractThe emergence of new communication methods that allow transfer of information in real time and with great precision resulted in their use and trade. Expanding market - which has become an international - did these modern means of communication to be included in trade, by increasing their speed of termination lawful business. Thus, the establishment of commercial relations by computer or other modern means of communication has become in recent decades, and our country. These are very diverse media: telex and fax - which can transmit at a distance and soon words and pictures, and information storage means and acts done by traders - tapes, microfilm, compact discs, which can be used at any time, occupying a small space. Most information that may have a role in resolving trade disputes are not written on paper, but are stored in computer systems or computer available in different forms.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 22313.
Date of creation: 06 Apr 2010
Date of revision:
lawful business; e-commerce; cyberspace; business; Commercial Code;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Other
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.