Standortoptionen multinationaler Unternehmen: Eine steuerliche Betrachtung
[Location options of multinational enterprises: A fiscal examination]
AbstractIn the course of requests for more dynamic models that illustrate foreign direct investment decisions, the subsequent model offers a contribution to the theoretical modelling of this issue. However, conclusions about the timing are only possible to a limited extent, since options rights are of a perpetual manner and do therefore not mature. Thus, there exists a functional - if even discrete - connection, which could also be a link for further economic research in this field.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 21211.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
location options; multinational enterprises; fiscal considerations;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R3 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael & Lukas, Elmar, 2006.
"The choice between greenfield investment and cross-border acquisition: A real option approach,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 447-465, July.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael & Lukas, Elmar, 2005. "The Choice between Greenfield Investment and Cross-border Acquisition: A Real Option Approach," MPRA Paper 18819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1977. "Determinants of corporate borrowing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-175, November.
- Buckley, Peter J & Casson, Mark, 1981. "The Optimal Timing of a Foreign Direct Investment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(361), pages 75-87, March.
- McDonald, Robert & Siegel, Daniel, 1986. "The Value of Waiting to Invest," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 101(4), pages 707-27, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.