I piani formativi settoriale e di filiera: lo sviluppo del capitale intellettuale e del capitale sociale nell’Appennino bolognese
[The sectoral training plans: the development of intellectual capital and social capital in Bolognese Apennines]
AbstractThis paper describes the action-research aimed at implementing Sectorial Training Plans in the territory of the former Mountain Community Cinque Valli Bolognesi, near Bologna in central northern Italy. Been involved in research are a variety of agencies, both public and private, institutional and technical, and work has identified three sectors (building conservation, tourism, energy production from renewable sources) to be developed. Furthermore, research has highlighted the need for a meta-managerial role of government of the territory.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 20983.
Date of creation: 26 Feb 2010
Date of revision:
training needs; local development; human resources management;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-SOC-2010-03-13 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TUR-2010-03-13 (Tourism Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1998.
"Beyond Becker: Training in Imperfect Labor Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
6740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Pischke, Jorn-Steffen, 1999. "Beyond Becker: Training in Imperfect Labour Markets," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages F112-42, February.
- Daron Acemoglu & Joern-Steffen Pischke, 1998. "Beyond Becker: Training in Imperfect Labor Markets," Working papers 98-12, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.