Lógicas de argumentación e instituciones internacionales
[Logic of argumentation and international institutions]
AbstractThis article presents the basics of argumentation theory. The relations of the argument with the concept of logical inference and an illustration of argument in international comparative policy analysis: the analysis of arguments in the invasion of Iraq
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 20668.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Argumentation; logic default; international institutions; Iraq;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- N45 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Asia including Middle East
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- A3 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-27 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.