Una proposta a sostegno dello sviluppo delle Cinque Valli Bolognesi
[A proposal to support the development of the Cinque Valli Bolognesi]
AbstractThe action research described in this article has produced a first integrated set of actions to lay the foundations for local development cooperative. In particular, we sought to broaden and strengthen the network of actors (institutions, associations, businesses, education, training institutions) operating in the territory for the exchange of skills, knowledge and experiences (tools, best practices) between operators, and to provide public employees tools and information to define for themselves the project guidelines for educational intervention and the appropriate method of financing
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 20628.
Date of creation: Dec 2006
Date of revision:
local development; training and education; sectorial training needs; public administration;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bellanca Nicolò, 2002. "Cooperazione senza fiducia originaria. Gli effetti di rete come opportunità per le politiche locali," Stato e mercato, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 493-520.
- Porter, David C. & Thatcher, John G., 1998. "Fragmentation, competition, and limit orders: New evidence from interday spreads," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 111-128.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.