Tipos de argumentación en economía política
[Types of argumentation in political economy]
AbstractThis search covers the following moments: (1) a constellation of argument models is presented, with the purpose of highlighting which characteristic of the debate they should be kept in mind when analyzing written texts or oral speeches in different activities of the daily life (2) the importance is described that have the controversies for the conceptual change and the epistemology (3) the above-mentioned is illustrated with a typical case of controversy in political economy, the debate on the challenges of the free trade (4) We elaborate an interpretation of the dualism explanation/understanding (Erklâren/Verstehen) in the social sciences, starting from the value given to the argumentation models and the controversies.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 20342.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
economics; argumentation; explanation and social sciences; free trade.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.