Spotřební družstevnictví a jeho pozice ve vnitřním obchodě ČR po roce 1989
[Consumer cooperation and its position within the internal business of the Czech republic after the year of 1989]
AbstractThe consumer cooperatives have the longtime tradition and perspective in the world. The Czech consumer cooperatives have been gone through a favourable time periods and a less favourable time periods in their history. This article presents the main problematic spheres of current cooperative trade which are based on the wider contexts of cooperative business idea and brief characteristic of consumer cooperatives development in the Czech countries.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 19027.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Cooperative idea; history of cooperative movement; consumer cooperative; transformation; cooperative structure; project Vision;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- N72 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - U.S.; Canada: 1913-
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M00 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - General - - - General
- N73 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.