Municipalità, lavoro, sviluppo: il contributo dell'Amministrazione comunale di Muggiò per favorire la mobilità e l'occupazione
[Municipality, job, development: the contribution of the Town Administration of Muggiò to foster mobility and employment]
AbstractThe paper put his attention on the active economic role of a local institution of Northern Italy against the unemployment and the economic crisis during the 2008. The experience shows the importance of cooperation beetween the municipal Administration, the local unions and the most important enterprises of the place. These relationships make possible the creation of opportunities for workers, enterprises, families, in order to fight unemployment enforcing the local social welfare.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 18889.
Date of creation: 01 May 2009
Date of revision:
Muggiò; Brianza; Municipalità; Lavoro; Sviluppo; Ente Locale; Flexecurity; Occupazione; Mobilità.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, and Vacancies - - - General
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, and Vacancies - - - Public Policy
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.