Identifikace, měření a analýza poruch E-Commerce systémů
[Identification, Measurement and Analysis of the E-Commerce System Disturbances]
AbstractContemporary economic development in following global markets advancement evokes needs to look for new methods supporting all processes enabling domestic and foreign business activities. Internet and e-commerce systems exploitation is considered to be a standard here. Various modeling techniques can be used to increase effectiveness of e-commerce systems. E-commerce systems can be modeled in a number of ways. Primary model describes an e-commerce system as a web server linked by company information system. Theoretical conclusions and especially practical experiences show that each component of an e-commerce system can be influenced by quite a number of disturbances affecting its functionality, efficiency and stability. There are many processes on Internet, on web servers, in ERP and company running an e-commerce system which can be influenced by disturbances mentioned above. In order to minimize their impact it is necessary to identify and collect all disturbances, to determine their evaluation metric and to propose necessary remedies. Modifications proposed should be tested by means of modeling taking internal and external environment needs into consideration. Necessary information can be captured using the e-commerce system components monitoring. Particular system environment properties like company structure, system architecture, hardware, software, methods of connection with the supplier´s e-commerce system, customer communication interface are to be taken into account. Important social indicators like legislative and economic development, development of the global information society and others should also be considered. Disturbance and failure models can be designed using various methods like e.g. multi-agents modeling, simulations, fuzzy methods modeling etc. Generic e-commerce system model using control circuit as a fundamental notion can be used as a base for modeling.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 18505.
Date of creation: Sep 2009
Date of revision:
E-commerce system; web server; ERP; disturbances; modeling; agent;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O39 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Other
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.