Le maillon manquant entre adoption et usage des TIC dans les économies du sud de la méditerranée
[The missed link between adoption and usage of ICT in the south Mediterranean countries]
AbstractThe main assumption of the paper is that the differentials of competitiveness related to ICT are nowadays less dependant on the level of the investments than on the level of their use. ICT are generally studied within the framework of developed economies and less of their impact on developing and emerging economies. Our study based upon the observation of 408 firms over four Mediterranean countries shows that the main problem is linked to the management of these firms.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 17937.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision: 2006
capacité d’usage; Technologies de l’Information et de la Communication; innovation organisationnelle; technologies génériques; développement Economique.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O25 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michel Gollac & Nathalie Greenan & Sylvie Hamon-Cholet, 2000. "L'informatisation de l'« ancienne » économie : nouvelles machines, nouvelles organisations et nouveaux travailleurs," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, Programme National Persée, vol. 339(1), pages 171-201.
- Zwick, Thomas, 2004. "Employee participation and productivity," Labour Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 11(6), pages 715-740, December.
- Sadowski, B. M. & Maitland, C. & van Dongen, J., 2002. "Strategic use of the Internet by small- and medium-sized companies: an exploratory study," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 75-93, March.
- Adel Ben Youssef & David Castillo Merino & Walid Hadhri, 2012. "Determinants of Intra-firm Diffusion Process of ICT: Theoretical Sources and Empirical Evidence from Catalan Firms," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00937176, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.