Параллельное Программирование В Matlab М Его Приложения
[Parallel programming in MATLAB and its applications]
AbstractThe monograph is devoted to use of distributed and parallel calculations in MATLAB interface. The technology is approved on standard problems of linear algebra. The industrial approach for identification of mathematical models of difficult systems on the basis of MATLAB parallel technics is offered. The approach is considered on an example of the simple dynamic model of Russian economy nowadays. That allows study it for great number of potential users. Economic interpretation for the received results is given. An effective capital really used in production process is determined by parallel calculations. Growth of it defines growth of the gross national product. The capital growth is generally caused not by new investments, but the involving of the old production capacities which have got to Russian economy from the Soviet period. But, their source is not boundless. It will soon run low. Estimations show that there will be nothing to involve already in the end of 2008. Means again there will be a recession? Such is the base (pessimistic) scenario for development of the Russian economy. There is also an optimistic scenario for development of the Russian economy presented in this book.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 17796.
Date of creation: 15 May 2007
Date of revision:
MATLAB parallel calculations toolboxs; Russian economy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1970.
"Soviet Postwar Economic Growth and Capital-Labor Substitution,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association,
American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 676-92, September.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1968. "Soviet Postwar Economic Growth and Capital Labor Substitution," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 256, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.