I did it my way
AbstractDespite globalization which often tends to serves its own interest through fast capital movement, maximization of profit, cost cutting and global mind making, each country is on its own path to future. This path is paved with past achievements, government decision about taxation, privatization, usage and export of natural wealth, efficiency and environmental decisions but as well as mentality, consumer strengths, weaknesses and ability to change or not long term decisions regarding the human life and existence. How country is capable to recognize friends, trading opportunities, use inner strengths, respect past achievements and ancestors, develop creative approach in production, visualize future path while being aware of today’s needs are just a few steps on the long journey called overall country success. One part of it is economy which incorporates Feng Shui in its future cash flow as well as quality of life overall.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 17547.
Date of creation: 29 Sep 2009
Date of revision:
regional; development; policy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R19 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Other
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Guillermo Caruana & Vicente Cunat, 2008.
"Information Gathering and Marketing,"
08-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2008. "Real economy causes of the Great Deprivation of early 21st Century," MPRA Paper 11369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shah, Ajay, 2008.
"New issues in Indian macro policy,"
08/51, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Asoni, Andrea, 2008. "Colonial Heritage and Economic Development," Working Paper Series 758, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Rudrani & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2008.
"Early warnings of inflation in India,"
08/54, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- P Nair & Deepak Kumar, 2005. "An Introduction to Water Management," Urban/Regional 0512014, EconWPA.
- Prakash Singh & Manoj K. Pandey, 2009.
"Structural Break, Stability and Demand for Money in India,"
ASARC Working Papers
2009-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Singh, Prakash & Pandey, Manoj K., 2009. "Structural break, stability and demand for money in India," MPRA Paper 15425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.