Impact of tax policy in Romania on budget revenues
AbstractUsing the state fiscal levers in order to influence the economic system and the macroeconomic variables is known from the ancient times. Fiscal policy decisions reflect the related tax system and ensure its functionality in order to obtain the aimed economic effects. Analysis of fiscal policy measures and their effects should follow the level of taxation, the budget deficit, the level of the general consolidated budget revenues in line with GDP. The paper work presents practical aspects of fiscal policy and measures which should be adopted in the Romanian economy.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 17529.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Fiscal policy budget revenues global domestic product taxation degree;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-10-03 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2009-10-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-10-03 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.