Взаимодействие Государственных И Частных Структур В Интеграционных Группировах: Теоретические Подходы И Опыт Снг
[Interaction of Public and Private Actors in Regional Integration Groups - Theoretical Approaches and Experience of the CIS]
AbstractThe paper discusses the influence of processes of regional economic integration on the interaction of the government and private agents. It shows that specifics of the integration model influences the transformation of government-business relations by intensifying the interjurisdictional competition, and also discusses the consequences of this transformation for development of economic institutions. This approach is used to study th formal and informal integration in the post-Soviet space.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 17044.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Post-Soviet integration; interjurisdictional competition; transfer of institutions;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eggert, Wolfgang, 2001. "Capital tax competition with socially wasteful government consumption," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 517-529, September.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2004.
"The New Systems Competition,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(1), pages 23-38, 02.
- Fredrik Andersson & Rikard Forslid, 2000.
"Tax Competition and Economic Geography,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1356, Econometric Society.
- Forslid, Rikard & Andersson, Fredrik, 1999. "Tax Competition and Economic Geography," Research Papers in Economics 2000:5, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Fredrik & Forslid, Rikard, 1999. "Tax Competition and Economic Geography," CEPR Discussion Papers 2220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kokovin Sergey, 2000. "Investment-Curve Model of Tax Optimization and Tax Competition," EERC Working Paper Series 98-242e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Leonid Polishchuk & Alexei Savvateev, 2004. "Spontaneous (non)emergence of property rights," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(1), pages 103-127, 03.
- Devereux, Michael P & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2002.
"Do Countries Compete over Corporate Tax Rates?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3400, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Devereux, Michael P & Lockwood, Ben & Redoano, Michela, 2002. "Do Countries Compete Over Corporate Tax Rates?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 642, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bouwen, Pieter, 2003. "A Theoretical and Empirical Study of Corporate Lobbying in the European Parliament," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 7, December.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 1999. "Regieren in Europa: Effektiv und demokratisch?," Schriften aus dem Max-Planck-Institut für Gesellschaftsforschung Köln, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, volume 0, number sbd-1999.
- Klaus Heine & Wolfgang Kerber, 2002. "European Corporate Laws, Regulatory Competition and Path Dependence," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 47-71, January.
- André Fourçans & Thierry Warin, 2001. "Tax Harmonization versus Tax Competition in Europe: A Game Theoretical Approach," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 132, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Eckhard Janeba & John D. Wilson, 1999.
"Tax Competition and Trade Protection,"
NBER Working Papers
7402, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krieger-Boden, Christiane, 2002.
"European integration and the case for compensatory regional policy,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa02p240, European Regional Science Association.
- Christiane Krieger-Boden, 2002. "European Integration and the Case for Compensatory Regional Policy," Kiel Working Papers 1135, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Eckard Janeba, .
"Tax Competition in Imperfectly Competitive Markets,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
513, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Janeba, Eckhard, 1998. "Tax competition in imperfectly competitive markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 135-153, February.
- Feld, Lars P, 2000. " Tax Competition and Income Redistribution: An Empirical Analysis for Switzerland," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 105(1-2), pages 125-64, October.
- Lars P. Feld & Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2003.
"Die Rolle des Staates in privaten Governance Strukturen,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003
2003-11, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Lars P. Feld & Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2003. "Die Rolle des Staates in privaten Governance Strukturen," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 139(III), pages 253-285, September.
- Ruta, Michele, 2003. "The allocation of competencies in an international union: a positive analysis," Working Paper Series 0220, European Central Bank.
- Kokovin Sergey & Zhelobodko Evgeniy, 2004. "Leviathanian Fiscal Competition in Heterogeneous Country," EERC Working Paper Series 01-219e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Siebert, Horst, 2000. "Zum Paradigma des Standortwettbewerbs," Beiträge zur Ordnungstheorie und Ordnungspolitik, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen & Walter Eucken Institut, Freiburg, Germany, edition 1, number urn:isbn:9783161473845, October.
- Alberto Chong & Mark Gradstein, 2004.
"Inequality and Institutions,"
Research Department Publications
4361, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Joeri Gorter & Ruud de Mooij, 2001. "Capital income taxation in Europe; trends and trade-offs," CPB Special Publication 30, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Signe Krogstrup, 2002. "What do Theories of Tax Competition Predict for Capital Taxes in EU Countries? A Review of the Tax Competition Literature," IHEID Working Papers 05-2002, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- John P. Conley & Antonio Rangel, 2001.
"Intergenerational Fiscal Constitutions: How to Protect Future Generations Using Land Taxes and Federalism,"
NBER Working Papers
8394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Conley & Antonio Rangel, 2001. "Intergenerational Fiscal Constitutions: How to Protect Future Generations Using Land Taxes and Federalism," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(17), pages A0.
- Signe Krogstrup, 2003. "Are Capital Taxes Racing to the Bottom in the European Union?," IHEID Working Papers 01-2003, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Eckhard Janeba & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2002. "Why Europe Should Love Tax Competition - and the U.S. Even More So," NBER Working Papers 9334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wrede, Matthias, 2001. "Yardstick competition to tame the Leviathan," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 705-721, November.
- Kathrin Isele, 2003. "Fusionskontrolle im Standortwettbewerb," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 51, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Wilson, John Douglas & Janeba, Eckhard, 2005.
"Decentralization and international tax competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(7), pages 1211-1229, July.
- John Wilson & Eckhard Janeba, 2003. "Decentralization and International Tax Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 854, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roger Myerson & Serguey Braguinsky, 2005. "Oligarchic Property Rights and Investment," 2005 Meeting Papers 49, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bucar, Branko & Glas, Miroslav & Hisrich, Robert D., 2003. "Ethics and entrepreneurs: An international comparative study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 261-281, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.