Premio Nobel al microcredito
AbstractThis article proposes to analyze Grameen Bank operational system and its own evolution, illustrating the reasons for which to Professor Yunus's mission has been conferred an important award as Nobel Peace Prize 2006, evidencing the values that support this economics theory and the innovations that microcredit brings to the understanding of the economics phenomena. [For their efforts to create economic and social development from below, M. Yunus and Grameen Bank - Nobel Peace Prize 2006]
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 1510.
Date of creation: 01 Dec 2006
Date of revision: 01 Dec 2006
Nobel Prize; Yunus; Grameen Bank; Microcredit; Poverty; Ethics in Economics;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O2 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O22 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2007-01-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2007-01-28 (Microfinance)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.