Marco de análisis sobre la relevancia de los programas de maestría para el desarrollo territorial en América Central y en los Andes
[Analysis framework of the relevance of the master degree programs in territorial development in Central America and the Andes]
AbstractIn this document takes place an analysis on the main rural development tendencies in the Central American and Andean countries. Also, it presents a synthesis of the main academic and political debates related to the policies and strategies of rural development impelled in these sub regions. The contents of the document offer a frame to carry out a process of self-analysis by a group of postgraduate programs in territorial development from these countries.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 14976.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
rural development tendencies; conceptual debates; Central America; Andean Region; territorial development master degree programs; self-evaluation; self-analysis;
Other versions of this item:
- Mora, J., 2009. "Marco de análisis sobre la relevancia de los programas de maestría para el desarrollo territorial en América Central y en los Andes," Working papers 036, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- O13 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- N56 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-09 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mora-Alfaro, Jorge & Román-Vega, Isabel, 2006.
"Organización Rural, Desarrollo Territorial y Sostenibilidad Ambiental en el Caribe de Costa Rica: El Caso del Área de Conservación Tortuguero
[Rural Organization, Territorial Development and Sus," MPRA Paper 1521, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge, Mora-Alfaro, 2009.
"El sinuoso camino a la descentralización y el necesario fortalecimiento del gobierno local
[The Winding Road to Decentralization and the Necessary Strengthening of Local Government]," MPRA Paper 13916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mora, Jorge & Sumpsi, Jose Maria, 2004. "Desarrollo Rural: Nuevos Enfoques Y Perspectivas," Miscellaneous Papers 11834, Agecon Search.
- Mora-Alfaro, Jorge, 2013.
"Desarrollo rural y ciudadanía social: Territorios, instituciones y actores locales
[Rural Development and Social Citizenship: Territories, Institutions and Local Actors]," MPRA Paper 46671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.