The Justifying Documents – the Accounting Registration Base of the Works and Services Executed By Third Parties
AbstractThe data and information support are made from justifying documents, account books, financial situations and periodical account reports, electronic bearers (bands and magnetic disks, CDs, and floppy disks). Some of these supports assure, in a first stage, the data collection, meaning their consignment (registration) and their preparation for processing, operation which has as a result the obtaining of the information itself which is stored for transmission to their users, usually using other supports than those designed for the data collection. The accounting, according to its object of study, has the obligation to observe, to record and to provide for analysis and control information corresponding to the cycle stage of production or conduct of business specific to the economic entity. These extremely complex tasks, with quantitative and qualitative implications are materialized in: registration of the economic facts, phenomena and processes; the information processing; the information storage; the economic operations control and the information centralization.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 14865.
Date of creation: 18 Feb 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Revista Finante, Provocarile viitorului ISSN 1583-3712.anul V(2008): pp. 164-167
data and information support; justifying documents; the printed documents; the nomenclature of documents;
Other versions of this item:
- Marin CIUMAG & Anca CIUMAG, 2008. "The justifying documents - the accounting registration base of the works and services executed by third parties," Finante - provocarile viitorului (Finance - Challenges of the Future), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(8), pages 162-165, December.
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-05-02 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2009-05-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.