World’s Economy: what is money? Physicist’s approach to tendencies in world’s economy
AbstractWe run economy not knowing rules of what we are running. Commonwealth maybe should be allowed to functionate under its own rules that should be discovered, similar to these in physics or biology. By the way, quantity value of what money measures should be discovered too. Greed in whatever appearance, direct or hidden, should be excluded completely.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 14416.
Date of creation: 24 Mar 2009
Date of revision:
world’s economy; crisis; money; bubble of value; greed; noosphere; psychology; religion; physics; commonwealth; common benefit;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2009-04-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-04-13 (Macroeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
RePEc Biblio mentionsAs found on the RePEc Biblio, the curated bibliography for Economics:
- > Schools of Economic Thought, Epistemology of Economics > Heterodox Approaches > Thermoeconomics > The economy system as a living organism
- Zeps, Dainis, 2009. "The One Savior Paradigm," MPRA Paper 17544, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zeps, Dainis, 2009. "Answer to question what is money: gauge freedom. Physicist’s approach to tendencies in world’s economy," MPRA Paper 14453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.