Exploration of economic systems in the transition period
AbstractThe collapse of former communist regime in Central and Eastern Europe opened the transition period from centrally planned to market oriented economies. Thus, the exploration of economic systems in the special situation of transition has become an interesting research topic. The exposition plan includes: 1) General Remarks; 2) Theoretical and Empirical Premises; 3) Econometric Approach; 4) Proposals for Subsequent Research.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 14085.
Date of creation: Jan 1993
Date of revision:
econometric modeling; economic transition; catastrophe theory; potential function; intangible investment;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Capital; Investment; Capacity
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- H.l., 1977. "Introduction," Population (french edition), Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED), vol. 32(1), pages 297-298.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 1986.
"Un modèle d’analyse de la modification structurelle des investissements par stades de développement économique
[A model to analyse structural changes of investment by economic development stag," MPRA Paper 13919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ayub, Mahmood A & Hegstad, Sven O, 1987. "Management of Public Industrial Enterprises," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 79-101, January.
- Gilbert, Richard J., 1988.
"The Role of Potential Competition in Industrial Organization,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt01s8v4v3, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Gilbert, Richard J, 1989. "The Role of Potential Competition in Industrial Organization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 107-27, Summer.
- Richard J. Gilbert., 1988. "The Role of Potential Competition in Industrial Organization," Economics Working Papers 8889, University of California at Berkeley.
- Aoki, Masahiko, 1990. "Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(1), pages 1-27, March.
- H.l, 1977. "Introduction," Population (french edition), Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED), vol. 32(1), pages 129-130.
- H. L, 1977. "Introduction," Population (french edition), Institut National d'Études Démographiques (INED), vol. 32(1), pages 33-34.
- Mundell, R.A., 1991. "Stabilization Policies in Less Developed and Socialist Countries," Papers 5, United Nations World Employment Programme-.
- Khan, Mohsin S, 1987. "Macroeconomic Adjustment in Developing Countries: A Policy Perspective," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu & Ivan-Ungureanu, Clementina, 1994.
"Coût ou bénéfice de la transition
[Cost or benefit of the transition]," MPRA Paper 14118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.