Un modèle d’analyse de la modification structurelle des investissements par stades de développement économique
[A model to analyse structural changes of investment by economic development stages]
AbstractEmpirical data show during the historical process of economic development profound structural changes in economy. One of the most important movements is from stages where the so-called tangible investments are predominant to those where intangible investments become predominant. Applying some results derived from the so-called Catastrophe Theory we try to demonstrate that in modern era by changing dramatically the structure of investment countries could obtain jumps from inferior stages of economic development to more advanced stages in a short historical period.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 13919.
Date of creation: Jan 1986
Date of revision:
intangible investment; catastrophe theory; structural stability; rapid variable; slow variable;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O47 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Measurement of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Capital; Investment; Capacity
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kendrick, John W, 1972. "The Treatment of Intangible Resources as Capital," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 18(1), pages 109-25, March.
- T Poston & A G Wilson, 1977. "Facility size versus distance travelled: urban services and the fold catastrophe," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(6), pages 681-686, June.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 1991.
"Le Rapport Industrie - Agriculture Et Le Developpement Economique
[Industry-Agriculture Relationship and Economic Development]," MPRA Paper 20660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albu, Lucian-Liviu, 1993. "Exploration of economic systems in the transition period," MPRA Paper 14085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.