The Crises Management faced with new Challenges
AbstractWe witness an economic crisis without precedent that affects every area of our existence, rich and poor, at a global scale. The noise of financial crisis makes us no longer perceive other crises, which no one seems ready to accept them, namely a crisis of values that proliferate in our society. The experience of the past crises shows that the recession affecting mainly local companies, multinational companies managed to make profits during hard times for the economy of the host country, and the management is put in front of new challenges.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 13178.
Date of creation: 29 Jan 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Revista de Management General 2.8(2008): pp. 47-63
crisis management; managers’ behavior; economic restructuring; performance management; efficiency;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Social Responsibility
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.