Study Regarding the Increasing of Human Resource Quality in Academic Activity
AbstractThe life of any organization is not only manifested through its activities, but also by subjective states that its members live and shape its human dimension. Involved in carrying out different activities, the TTD’s academic human resource interact and cooperate, their work is accompanied by all kinds of experiences: dissatisfaction-satisfaction, happiness-sadness, confidence-deterrence, etc. These states are the subjective dimension of work, influencing, at a high level, the overall condition and the smooth running of the organization, its performance.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 12986.
Date of creation: 06 Dec 2008
Date of revision:
human resources; quality assurance; educational management;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-02-14 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2009-02-14 (Labour Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.