The Characteristics of the Evolution of the Economical Indicators
AbstractAfter the criterion of time to examine the evolution of the indicator values that can be given at the time (eg number of human population in year t) or the time (eg GDP in year t). The indicators characterizing economic development are absolute growth, growth rate, the rate increase.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 12912.
Date of creation: 10 Oct 2008
Date of revision:
indicators economic; absolute growth; growth rate; rate increase;
Other versions of this item:
- Carina-Elena STEGAROIU, 2009. "The characteristics of the evolution of the economical indicators," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 89-98, December.
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.