Participacion privada en la construccion y explotacion de carreteras de peaje
[Private sector funding for the construction and operation of toll roads]
AbstractPrivate participation in the construction and operation of road infrastructure ia a way to deal with tight budget constraints and increasing demand for additional road capacity. Fixed term concessions has been the standard contract between the the public sector and private operators with poor results derived mainly from demand uncertainty. This paper analyzed different concession contracts in the context of the Spanish road sector.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 12204.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
roads; concession contracts; auctions;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Auctions
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de Rus, Gines & Nombela, Gustavo, 2000. "Least Present Value of Net Revenue: a new auction-mechanism for highway concessions," MPRA Paper 12203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wop:humbsf:1996-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Estache, 1999. "Privatización y regulación de infraestructuras de transporte: Un panorama," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/44006, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Wolfgang HÄRDLE & J. MARRON & L. YANG, 1996. "Discussion," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1996,65, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.