Fiscal and Accounting Aspects Concerning Social Liabilities
AbstractConsidering that both financial units and their employees contribute to establishing some funds of national importance for the social security, the purpose of this paper is to make a presentation of the contributions paid by employees and employers in 2007 and 2008, specifying the corresponding quotas and their evolution, as well as how they are pointed out in accounting.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 12191.
Date of creation: 03 Mar 2008
Date of revision:
social liabilities; fiscal and accounting aspects;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O23 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2008-12-21 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2008-12-21 (Labour Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.