I flussi migratori Le migrazioni di transito nel Mediterraneo
[Transit migration in the Mediterranean]
AbstractThis paper considers the new concept of transit Migration using the migration movements which occur in the Mediterranean basin as a case to analyse the phenomenon. The viewpoints of both the countries where the transit migrants first arrive and sojourn and that of the countries of final destination are considered here
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 11821.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
International Migratiom; Transit Migration; Africa; Mediterranean;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caruso, Immacolata & Venditto, Bruno, 2010.
"I flussi migratori: Rifugio e asilo nei paesi euro-mediterranei
[Migration Flows: Refuge and Asylum in the euro-Mediterranean Countries]," MPRA Paper 38203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.