A mean-standard deviation exposition of the theory of the firm under uncertainty
AbstractPresents a mean - standard deviation of the theory of the firm under uncertainty in graphical form.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 10148.
Date of creation: Mar 1978
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Eichner & Andreas Wagener, 2004. "Relative risk aversion, relative prudence and comparative statics under uncertainty: The case of (μ, σ)-preferences," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 159-170, 04.
- Hawawini, Gabriel & Michel, Pierre, 1979. "Production as behavior toward risk," MPRA Paper 33975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Bardsley, 1992.
"Optimal Leverage for the Utility Maximizing Firm,"
1992.08 EDIRC Provider-In, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Peter Bardsley, 1992. "Optimal Leverage for the Utility Maximizing Firm," Working Papers 1992.08, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Bardsley, Peter, 1992. "Optimal Leverage for the Utility Maximizing Firm," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 146421, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hawawini, Gabriel & Michel, Pierre, 1979. "Theory of the risk averse producer cooperative firm under uncertain demand," MPRA Paper 33973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2008.
"Firms, Shareholders, and Financial Markets,"
Cahiers de recherche
08-05, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Mar 2013.
- Paulsson, Thomas & Sproule, Robert, 2002. "Stochastically dominating shifts and the competitive firm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 107-112, August.
- Thomas Eichner & Andreas Wagener, 2005. "Notes and Comments: Measures of risk attitude: correspondences between mean-variance and expected-utility approaches," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 53-65, 06.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.