Wage Inequality by Education and Gender in MENA: Contrasting the Egyptian and Moroccan Experiences in the 1990s
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 340.
Date of creation: Feb 2005
Date of revision: Feb 2008
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani & Insan Tunali & Ragui Assaad, 2009.
"A Comparative Study Of Returns To Education Of Urban Men In Egypt, Iran, And Turkey,"
Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(02), pages 145-187.
- Djavad Salehi-Isfahani & Insan Tunali & Ragui Assaad, 2009. "A comparative study of returns to education of urban men in Egypt, Iran, and Turkey," Working Papers e07-17, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alistair Wilson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.