Life Expectancy and The Wealth of Nations
Abstract Soares, R., 2007. On the Determinants of Mortality Reductions in the Developing World. Population and Development Review 33, 247-287.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 312.
Date of creation: May 2007
Date of revision: May 2007
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DE LA CROIX, David, .
"Adult longevity and economic take-off from Malthus to Ben-Porath,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2108, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- de la CROIX, David, 2008. "Adult longevity and economic take-off: from Malthus to Ben-Porath," CORE Discussion Papers 2008048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- David, DE LA CROIX, 2008. "Adult longevity and economic take-off : from Malthus to Ben-Porath," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2008031, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alistair Wilson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.