Random Paths to Pairwise Stability in Many-to-Many Matching Problems: A Study on Market Equilibration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 256.
Date of creation: Jan 2006
Date of revision: Jan 2006
Other versions of this item:
- Fuhito Kojima & M. Ünver, 2008. "Random paths to pairwise stability in many-to-many matching problems: a study on market equilibration," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 473-488, March.
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-10-14 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klaus, Bettina & Klijn, Flip, 2007.
"Paths to stability for matching markets with couples,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 154-171, January.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2004. "Paths to Stability for Matching Markets with Couples," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 604.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC), revised 01 Dec 2005.
- Klaus, Bettina & Klijn, Flip, 2007. "Paths to stability for matching markets with couples," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-20026, Maastricht University.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2004. "Paths to Stability for Matching Markets with Couples," Working Papers 156, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Federico Echenique & Jorge Oviedo, 2003.
"A Theory of Stability in Many-to-many Matching Markets,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
666156000000000374, David K. Levine.
- Echenique, Federico & Oviedo, Jorge, 2006. "A theory of stability in many-to-many matching markets," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 1(2), pages 233-273, June.
- Federico Echenique & Jorge Oviedo, 2004. "A Theory of Stability in Many-to-many Matching Markets," Game Theory and Information 0401002, EconWPA.
- Jorge Oviedo & Federico Echenique, 2005. "A Theory of Stability in Many-to-Many Matching Markets," 2005 Meeting Papers 233, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Echenique, Federico & Oviedo, Jorge, 2003. "A Theory of Stability in Many-to-Many Matching Markets," Working Papers 1185, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Chung, Kim-Sau, 2000. "On the Existence of Stable Roommate Matchings," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 206-230, November.
- Konishi, Hideo & Unver, M. Utku, 2006.
"Credible group stability in many-to-many matching problems,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 57-80, July.
- Hideo Konishi & M. Utku Ünver, 2003. "Credible Group Stability in Many-to-Many Matching Problems," Game Theory and Information 0309005, EconWPA, revised 06 Sep 2003.
- Hideo Konishi & M. Utku Unver, 2003. "Credible Group-Stability in Many-to-Many Matching Problems," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 570, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 19 Jan 2005.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1994.
"A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks,"
1098, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Paul Milgrom, 2003.
"Matching with Contracts,"
03003, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Roth, Alvin E, 1984. "Stability and Polarization of Interests in Job Matching," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 47-57, January.
- James Boudreau, 2008.
"Preference Structure and Random Paths to Stability in Matching Markets,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(67), pages 1-12.
- James W. Boudreau, 2008. "Preference Structure and Random Paths to Stability in Matching Markets," Working papers 2008-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Klaus, Bettina & Klijn, Flip & Walzl, Markus, 2008.
"Stochastic Stability for Roommate Markets,"
010, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Bo Chen & Satoru Fujishige & Zaifu Yang, 2011.
"Decentralized Market Processes to Stable Job Matchings with Competitive Salaries,"
11/03, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bo Chen & Satoru Fujishige & Zaifu Yang, 2010. "Decentralized Market Processes to Stable Job Matchings with Competitive Salaries," KIER Working Papers 749, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Peter Biro & Flip Klijn, 2011.
"Matching with Couples: a Multidisciplinary Survey,"
IEHAS Discussion Papers
1139, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alistair Wilson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.