Economic Performance, Cost Structure,and Programme Placement of Bank Branches in Pakistan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Pakistan Institute of Development Economics in its series PIDE-Working Papers with number 1998:165.
Length: 85 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sarfraz K. Qureshi & Kalbe Abbas & Ahmed Naeem Siddiqui & Ejaz Ghani, 1984.
"Rural Credit and Rural Development.Some Issues,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 23(2-3), pages 273-285.
- Binswanger, Hans & Yang, Maw-Cheng & Bowers, Alan & Mundlak, Yair, 1987. "On the determinants of cross-country aggregate agricultural supply," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 111-131.
- Zafar Mahmood, 1998. "A Social Sector Strategy for Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 1998:163, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- A. R. Kemal & Zafar Mahmood, 1998. "Characteristics of the Workers in the Urban InformalSector of Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 1998:160, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Hans Binswanger, 1980. "Attitudes toward risk: Experimental measurement in rural india," Artefactual Field Experiments 00009, The Field Experiments Website.
- Pitt, M.M. & Khandker, S.R., 1996. "Household and Intrahousehold Impact of the Grameen Bank and Similar Targeted Credit Programs in Bangladesh," World Bank - Discussion Papers 320, World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.