Rural Poverty Dynamics in Pakistan: Evidence from Three Waves of the Panel Survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Pakistan Institute of Development Economics in its series Poverty and Social Dynamics Paper Series with number 2012:02.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aniceto C. Orbeta Jr., 2005.
"Poverty, Vulnerability and Family Size : Evidence from the Philippines,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22671, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 2005. "Poverty, Vulnerability and Family Size: Evidence from the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2005-19, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jalan, Jyotsna & Ravallion, Martin, 2002.
"Household Income Dynamics in Rural China,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- G. M. Arif & Faiz Bilquees, 2006.
"Chronic and Transitory Poverty in Pakistan: Evidence from a Longitudinal Household Survey,"
MIMAP Technical Paper Series
2006:19, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- G. M. Arif & Faiz Bilquees, 2007. "Chronic and Transitory Poverty in Pakistan: Evidence from a Longitudinal Household Survey," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 46(2), pages 111-127.
- Gaiha, Raghav & Deolalikar, Anil B, 1993. "Persistent, Expected and Innate Poverty: Estimates for Semi-arid Rural South India, 1975-1984," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(4), pages 409-21, December.
- Christiaan Grootaert & Ravi Kanbur & Gi-Taik Oh, 1997. "The dynamics of welfare gains and losses: An African case study," The Journal of Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 635-657.
- Takashi Kurosaki, 2006. "The measurement of transient poverty: Theory and application to Pakistan," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 325-345, December.
- Stefan Dercon & Pramila Krishnan, 2000. "Vulnerability, seasonality and poverty in Ethiopia," The Journal of Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 25-53.
- Hari Ram Lohano, 2009. "Poverty Dynamics in Rural Sindh, Pakistan," Working Papers id:2334, eSocialSciences.
- Wenefrida Widyanti & Asep Suryahadi & Sudarno Sumarto & Athia Yumna, 2009. "The Relationship between Chronic Poverty and Household Dynamics : Evidence from Indonesia," Microeconomics Working Papers 22554, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- G. M. Arif & Nasir Iqbal & Shujaat Farooq, 2011. "The Persistence and Transition of Rural Poverty in Pakistan: 1998-2004," PIDE-Working Papers 2011:74, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- G. M. Arif & Durr-e-Nayab & Shujaat Farooq & Saman Nazir & Maryam Naeem Satti, 2012. "Welfare Impact of the Health Intervention in Pakistan: The Case of Lady Health Workers Programme," Poverty and Social Dynamics Paper Series 2012:07, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- G. M. Arif & Shujaat Farooq & Saman Nazir & Maryam Naeem Satti, 2012. "Child Malnutrition and Poverty: The Case of Pakistan," Poverty and Social Dynamics Paper Series 2012:03, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.