An Analysis of Economic Policies Affecting the Philippine Coconut Industry
AbstractWhat are the effects of government policies, such as export tax, production levy and marketing regulation, on the Philippine coconut industry? The answer to this question is made central to this research paper.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Philippine Institute for Development Studies in its series Working Papers with number WP 1983-08.
Date of creation: 1983
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Roumasset, 1997. "The Political Economy of Corruption," Working Papers 199710-R, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- David, Cristina C., 1997. "Agricultural policy and the WTO Agreement: The Philippine Case," Discussion Papers DP 1997-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- James Roumasset, 2008. "The Political Economy of Corruption: A Philippine Illustrationa," Working Papers 200805, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- James A. Roumasset, 2002. "The Microeconomics of Agricultural Development in the Philippines," Working Papers 200210, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2000. "Public Sector Governance and the Medium-Term National Action Agenda for Productivity (MNAAP)," Discussion Papers DP 2000-24, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- David, Cristina C., 1998. "Towards an Efficient Path to Food Security: The Philippine Case," Discussion Papers DP 1998-39, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- David, Cristina C., 1999. "Constraints to Food Security: The Philippine Case," Discussion Papers DP 1999-31, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.