Impact of China's accession to WTO and the financial crisis on China's exports to Germany
AbstractImpact of China's accession to WTO and the financial crisis on China's exports to Germany
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics in its series Working Papers with number 36.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: Mar 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Warburger Str. 100, 33098 Paderborn
Web page: http://www.uni-paderborn.de/fakultaeten/wiwi/department4/cie/
More information through EDIRC
Agricultural trade; China’s accession to WTO; constant market share model; financial crisis of 2008; growth causes; structural breaks;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- BROWN Jr., WILLIAM O. & BURDEKIN, RICHARD C. K., 2000.
"Turning Points in the U.S. Civil War: A British Perspective,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(01), pages 216-231, March.
- Brown, William O. & Burdekin, Richard C. K., 2000. "Turning Points in the U.S. Civil War: A British Perspective," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 60(01), pages 216-231, March.
- William O. Brown, Jr. & Richard C.K. Burdekin, . "Turning Points in the U.S. Civil War: A British Perspective," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-29, Claremont Colleges.
- Guo, Zhichao & Feng, Yuanhua & Tan, Xiangyong, 2011.
"Short- and long-term impact of remarkable economic events on the growth causes of China–Germany trade in agri-food products,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2359-2368.
- Zhichao Guo & Yuanhua Feng & Xiangyong Tan, 2010. "Short- and long-term impact of remarkable economic events on the growth causes of China-Germany trade in agri-food products," Working Papers 32, University of Paderborn, CIE Center for International Economics.
- repec:cup:jechis:v:60:y:2008:i:01:p:216-231_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kramer, Walter & Ploberger, Werner & Alt, Raimund, 1988. "Testing for Structural Change in Dynamic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1355-69, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FB5-Info).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.