China's Accession to the WTO: Consequences for Bangladesh's Export-Oriented RMG Sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD) in its series CPD Working Paper with number 19.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: Jan 2003
Date of revision:
WTO; China; Bangladesh; RMG; Readymade Garments; Export;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Mustafizur Rahman, 2000. "USA Trade and Development Act 2000: A Response from Bangladesh Perspective," CPD Working Paper, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD) 6, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Mustafizur Rahman, 2000. "Seeking Fair Market Access For Bangladesh Apparels In The Usa: A Strategic View," CPD Working Paper, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD) 11, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Martin, W. & Winters, L.A., 1995. "The Uruguay Round and the Developing Countries," World Bank - Discussion Papers, World Bank 307, World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.